You purchase a new printer. You know it will need maintenance eventually. Is it worth investing in a printer repair plan? To answer this question, you must consider a variety of factors. Your printer store in Phoenix, AZ offers the following guide to help you break down this decision.
Consider the Manufacturer’s Warranty
Manufacturer’s warranties are standard practice for printers. These typically cover a time period of 60 days to one year. They are limited warranties, meaning they do not cover every situation that may cause damage to your printer. Most exclude electrical fluctuations (such as surges and lightning strikes) that may zap your printer.
If you are happy with the coverage provided by the manufacturer, you don’t need a repair plan or extended warranty from your printer store in Phoenix, AZ. However, many consumers find that they prefer greater coverage than is offered by these standard warranties.
Consider the Lifespan of the Machine
How long do you plan to own the printer? You’re probably making a significant investment when you purchase a printer, so you’ll want to keep it as long as possible. If you properly maintain your machine, it should last at least four years if you print a lot. If you use the printer minimally, it should last even longer.
If you’ll have the machine for a while, it might be good to invest in a printer repair plan. This warranty will help cover any necessary repairs that will help extend the life of your machine.
Consider What Your Printer Store in Phoenix, AZ Can Offer
If you are interested in additional coverage for your printer, your printer store in Phoenix, AZ offers a variety of coverage options to meet your specific needs:
- 90-Day Guarantee: When you purchase equipment at Arizona Copier Outlet, buyer’s remorse is never an issue. We offer a simple and reliable 90-day guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your printer, return it for a full exchange. It’s that easy.
- New Machine Warranty: There’s no need to worry about any “as-is” policy at Arizona Copier Outlet. We stand behind our equipment, which we put through rigorous testing to ensure it performs at like-new levels. As a result, we can offer a New Machine Warranty for all printers you purchase at our printer store in Phoenix, AZ.
- One- to Three-Year Extended Warranties: If you’d like extended coverage for your printer, that’s not a problem. We offer extended warranties up to three years, so you can rest assured your equipment is covered for the years ahead.
- Five-Year Guarantee to Perform: When you purchase high-function printers at our outlet, you are buying our Promise of Performance. We choose the best models for each category of needs. We guarantee that it will perform well for at least five years.
- Five-Year Guarantee for Service and Parts: Your printer store in Phoenix, AZ offers many maintenance agreement choices for up to five years, so you can have peace of mind that your machine is covered for the long haul.
Choose the Plan for You
Visit your local printer store in Phoenix, AZ today to discover the ideal machine, with the ideal coverage for your needs. Contact the printer professionals at Arizona Copier Outlet today.
Categorised in: Printer Store