For some homes, small businesses or even corporate offices, a multifunction copier seems to be a great fit. A multifunction copier combines the task of printing, copying, scanning and faxing in one machine. Instead of having a separate machine with separate costs for each of the separate tasks, a multifunction copier can save offices, homes and users lots of money.
Before you buy one of these copiers, you’ll want to make sure you get the most use out of it. The following are five questions to ask before you buy a multifunction copier to avoid unwarranted multifunction copier repair in Phoenix, AZ:
- Will the company provide me with great customer service? If something happens with your copier, your office can shut down quickly. It is vital that your company be able to print, scan, fax and copy items. You must make sure that the company from which you are buying the multifunction copier responds quickly to crisis. Check with them to see if they have software that you can purchase that will increase the copier’s productivity, or software that will be vital for the future of the copier.
- Will the copier work with the network the office has already established? There’s no use investing in a copier that doesn’t already connect to your office’s network, and it’s certainly not worth the work and inconvenience to connect to an entirely new network just for a machine. Also think about training your staff will have to go through to efficiently use the copier. Will you need to hire someone to connect the copier to your network or fix it every time it breaks, or does it come with a guide to install it and work through issues with it?
- Does it really multitask? There’s a difference between a multifunction copier and a copier than can multitask. While a multifunction copier has the ability to print, scan, fax and copy, can it do two of those things at the same time? You’ll have a much more productive office if one employee can print while the other one is scanning, instead of waiting to take turns using the machine, or risking the machine shutting down if multiple employees are trying to do too many tasks at once.
- Do I know what to do if there’s a problem I can’t fix? Is there software you can purchase that you can easily install to help you through copier glitches? Should you call the company from which you bought the copier to help you troubleshoot, or do you need to call one of their partners? This is an obvious question when you’re buying any type of technological machinery, but especially one as important as a multifunction copier.
- What do I need the copier to do for me? It’s always a good idea to determine what your needs are before you spend a considerable amount of money on a product you think you might use. How many printing, copying, scanning and faxing jobs does your office do a day? Do you need to be able to run all of those functions? How many people will have access to the machine? These are all questions to consider.
For more information about multifunction copiers and multifunction copier repair in Phoenix, AZ, visit Arizona Copier Outlet.
Categorised in: Copier Sales