The one constant about technology is that it’s always changing. Just as our phones, computers and other devices continuously integrate new and improved technology, printers are also always advancing to new levels of functioning.
If you’re searching for a straightforward way to improve your office’s efficiency, take a good look at your company’s printer. Upgrading your office printer to a new model has the potential to strengthen your employees’ effectiveness and better suit your business’ needs.
The following are several reasons why updating your office through printer sales and services in Phoenix, AZ could be a good idea:
- Printers are much cheaper than they used to be: In the 1990s, laser printers could cost thousands of dollars, and were typically only owned by the most profitable companies. That is certainly not the case anymore. Today, printers are priced for the everyday user. Inkjet and laser printers are extremely affordable, and come in many variations to meet every budget’s needs.
- You can save on inkjet cartridges and laser toner: The latest printer models use fewer inkjet cartridges and less laser toner. This is because newer printers use on digital technology to control the ink output and improve efficiency. A more efficient, controlled printer means your business will need to purchase fewer cartridge and toner replacements. This reduced need for inkjet cartridges and laser toner can lead to significant savings throughout the lifecycle of your new printer.
- You can print your own photos: If your business depends on photos and visual aids, a new printer can assist with creating crystal clear image copies. With an upgraded printer, you won’t need to get photos developed by a third party for an additional fee. Printing photos and visuals in-house is fast, easy and it puts you in control of the process. Overall, printing photos on an upgraded machine could save you time, effort and funds.
- Laser printers make photocopies for less: If your employees frequently make photocopies, the most cost-efficient way to do so is by having a new model laser printer. Today, most printers have built-in copy options in addition to providing printing solutions. Some new printers can copy a document for about one cent per page. Depending on your office’s needs, a printer could save your business thousands of dollars by eliminating the need to purchase a new photocopier machine.
- It could be cheaper to replace than repair: In some cases, switching to a printer with the latest technology can be cheaper than continuously repairing an old printer with outdated equipment. In recent years, the market has experienced an increase in demand for new, affordable printer models. If your office has had its printer for an extended period of time, it is likely that there is a better quality option available for a lower price. Investing in an upgraded printer could be a money saving choice in the long-run.
Upgrading your office through printer sales and services in Phoenix, AZ has the potential to improve many areas of your office’s functioning. If you would like more information on the latest printer models or printer services, speak with a representative from Arizona Copier Outlet today.